This award will be granted to a Master's of Environmental Studies student who is active in promoting student life in the Faculty of Environmental Studies through involvement in student government or volunteer activities.
Eligible candidates will have completed their Plan of Study and be progressing to Masters of Environmental Studies II of the graduate program. Preference will be given to students who do not have a teaching, or research assistantship.
- Be a graduate student in the Faculty of Environmental Studies with an approved Plan of Study with a clearly defined focus;
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Be an Ontario resident;
- Demonstrate financial need on a bursary application;
- Demonstrate a good academic record.
Students will be selected by an FES committee will select and notify the recipients and notify the donor. SFS will post to SIS.
* Take note: The value and number of award(s) in any given year will depend on the rate of distribution from the endowment fund, and the number of recipients selected.