With more than 45 years of experience in graduate education and a profound commitment to environmental and social justice, the Graduate Program in Environmental Studies at York University contributes to solving some of the most pressing socio-environmental issues of our times. The Faculty of Environmental Studies (FES) has long recognized the importance of an interdisciplinary approach to understanding complex local and global problems. FES prides itself on an interdisciplinary research approach to intertwined social, cultural, ecological, economic and political issues. We developed Master’s and PhD programs offering the opportunity to examine a wide-range of issues within a dynamic, flexible and supportive structure. These qualities allow graduate students to bring their own interests to the program, where passions are nourished and encouraged with the guidance of dedicated faculty members and support personnel.
We will be hosting a series of information sessions:
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 6pm-7:30pm (on-campus)
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017, 1pm-2pm (online)
- Thursday, October 19, 2017, 6pm-7:30pm (on-campus)
- Thursday, November 16, 2017, 1pm-2pm (online)
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 6pm-7:30pm (online)
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 6pm-7:30pm (on-campus)
RSVP for Information Session:
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!