The FES Awards Office provides information and advice on applying for student funding. Whether you are interested in scholarships, research grants or financial aid bursaries, be sure to take advantage of our faculty-wide, university-wide and external resources. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Student Resource Assistant. Please visit Faculty of Graduate Studies – Funding and Awards for more information, including internal and external scholarship opportunities.
- Office of Student Financial Services (for all York students)
- York International (for international York students – or York students interested in international experiences)
- Faculty of Graduate Studies (for York graduate students)
- Graduate Students’ Association (for York graduate students)
- How to find funding sources outside the university
- Major external graduate scholarships – OGS and Tri-council
- The Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) and the FES pass-fail grading system