- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- About us
- Faculty members
- Future students
- Current students
- Resources & services
- Research & publications
- Alumni community
- School and community links
- Contact us
- Giving to FES
You are here
Diploma in Environmental/Sustainability Education
Focus your studies on the environmental implications of education and the broad role education plays in sustainability. Offered jointly by the Faculty of Environmental Studies and the Faculty of Education, this diploma will allow educators in schools, community organizations, cultural institutions and advocacy groups to develop expertise and participate in research in the field of environmental and sustainability education.
This diploma is open to two groups of students:
- graduate students enrolled in the Faculty of Environmental Studies or the Faculty of Education
- community members interested in taking the diploma by itself through the Faculty of Education
See the complete details of the Diploma in Environmental/Sustainability Education in the current students section of our website.
NOTE: Spaces in this diploma program are limited. Admission into the MES program does not guarantee that you will be able to pursue this option. More details will be provided during the MES admissions process.
Get a solid grounding in “new-style” business and environment skills for the 21st century economy. Offered jointly by the Faculty of Environmental studies and the Erivan K. Haub Program at the Schulich School of Business and taken as part of either the MES or MBA degree, this diploma provides the perspectives, critical understanding, tools, skills and recognition for York Master’s graduates to become leaders in their chosen career paths.
See the complete details of the Diploma in Business and the Environment in the Current Students section of our website.
Specialize in the area of refugee and migration studies and gain the stills and knowledge to serve the Canadian and international communities in a vital area of public and humanitarian policy. This diploma is offered through York University’s Centre for Refugee Studies – see their Graduate Diploma Program page for program details.
Other diplomas available to York University graduate students include:
- Democratic Administration through York’s Graduate Program in Political Science
- German and European Studies through the Canadian Centre for German and European Studies at York University
- International and Security Studies through York’s Centre for International and Security Studies
- Jewish Studies/Advanced Hebrew and Jewish Studies through York’s Centre for Jewish Studies)
- Justice System Administration through Osgoode Hall Law School
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies through York’s Centre for Latin American and Caribbean Studies