Year Entered: 2010
Deborah Barndt, John Sorenson, Leesa Fawcett
Tales of Cruelty and Belonging: In Search of an Ethic for Urban Human-Wildlife Relations. Animal Studies Journal, 2013 (in press).
Answering the Call of the Wild: A Hotline Operator’s Guide to Helping People and Wildlife. Toronto: Toronto Wildlife Centre.
Services & Experience
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Doctoral Scholarship, 2012-2014
- Vital People Grant (Toronto Community Foundation), 2011
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2011/12
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2006/97
- Silverhill Institute Environmental Grant, 2006
Conference & Presentations
Tales of Cruelty and Belonging: In Search of an Ethic for Urban Human-wildlife Relations. Association of American Geographers (AAG) Annual Meeting, 2012.
Reimagining the Urban Wild. Workshop, York Summer Institute on Art, Equity, and Environmental Education, 2011.
Community Wildlife Education. Association of Animal Shelter Administrators of Ontario Annual Meeting, 2011.
Wildlife Education on the Front Lines. National Wildlife Rehabilitators Association Conference, 2010.
Log in to edit your profile. (Mozilla Firefox is required)