Welcome to the Computing Services website. We provide a wide range of computing services exclusive to members of the FES community. Services for the overall York community are provided by University Information Technology (UIT).
Faculty & Staff
To find out more information and see our Frequently Asked Questions, please visit here
FES Career Services facilitates employment, field experience and volunteer opportunities for FES students by cultivating partnerships with employers and FES alumni members. We encourage all FES community members to support our efforts by directing potential employers to us and making sure students know about our services.
The Council of the Faculty of Environmental Studies (“Faculty Council”) – a committee of the Senate of York University – is the governing body that establishes policy and regulations in all Faculty matters, both directly and through its standing committees.
The FES Awards Office provides information and advice on applying for student funding. Whether you are interested in scholarships, research grants or financial aid bursaries, be sure to take advantage of our faculty-wide, university-wide and external resources. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Student Resource Assistant. Please visit Faculty of Graduate Studies – Funding and Awards for more information, including internal and external scholarship opportunities.
- Office of Student Financial Services (for all York students)
- York International (for international York students – or York students interested in international experiences)
- Faculty of Graduate Studies (for York graduate students)
- Graduate Students’ Association (for York graduate students)
- How to find funding sources outside the university
- Major external graduate scholarships – OGS and Tri-council
- The Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) and the FES pass-fail grading system